gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 19:18:03 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:37:12 -0700
Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:

> > So, open call, anything we should get changed before September?
>
> What happened to the tangle with the Venus chip that starts sending
> just before the top of second getting mixed up with PPS?

The simple solution is to set the option to output the time near the
top of the second.  Which is not the default.

The hard solution, that could figure out what to do with the
overlap uncertainty, is a lot harder.  Might be worth some code
to test for the issue and log it.  Maybe someone will be inspired.

Patches welcome, but not high on my list.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588