gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] gpsd/ntpd

From: Henning Hakonsen
Subject: [gpsd-dev] gpsd/ntpd
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 06:50:35 +0000

Hi

I am currently trying to send a PPS signal to gpsd or ntpd. I am using u-blox gps receiver for gps clock, but the PPS signal is hardwired to GPIO. Our software can get the PPS signal and I would like to signal ntpd with this signal over shared memory much like gpsd is.

I have tried to collect information about how to activate the shared memory to ntpd, but not quite happy with the result.

Is there anyone who can help me(or have done similar things)?

With kind regards,
Henning Håkonsen