gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] ✘gpsd is now C99, really.

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] ✘gpsd is now C99, really.
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:59:02 -0700

Yo All!

I just enabled -D_ISOC99_SOURCE in gpsd.  That smoked out a ton
of deprecated and obsolete functions.

bcopy(), bzero, usleep(), uint,  etc.

All regression tests pass, but I'm sure some port got broken.

I'm interested in removing things removed from C in C99.  I'm
not interested in removing anything newer than C99 that is not
generating complaints.

Please test.

Now I have a lot more work to get -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112L to work.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588