gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘gpsd is now C99, really.

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘gpsd is now C99, really.
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 12:20:26 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 23:39:31 -0700
Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:

> Lots and lots of troubles.  Here is the first batch.

Gack.  I just pushed a new SConstruct that does not set:
    -D_ISOC99_SOURCE
    -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112L

So C99 and POSIX-2001 will not be enforced.  I think most of the
changes, like killing bcopy(), will still be OK.  That gets closer to
C99.

I'm sure a few of the other changes will still be a problem.

I guess I gotta dust off an XCode, a Wheezy, etc...

Send in the bug reports...

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588