gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘XCode works again

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘XCode works again
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:27:48 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:22:29 -0700
Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:

> > For the comments, which function needs time.h?
>
> timespec

Thanks, added.

> > Ah, if I set __USE_MISC, then glibc stdlib.h includes alloca.h.
>
> The man pages on Fedora say
>        #include <alloca.h>
> NetBSD says:
>       #include <stdlib.h>
> So does FreeBSD

Does it work now?

> > Do you have any idea what defines these need to get included?

I meant all of them...

> Not really.  I think it's defined in /usr/include/netinet6/in6.h

I found the FreeBSD git:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/blob/master/include/stdio.h

And in other news the XCode smoked out a real bug!  'const' was
applied to a variable that got changed, and only XCode respected
the 'const', and only when the 'const' was initialzed.

So give things another shot.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588