gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] ✘Savannah

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] ✘Savannah
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 13:36:29 -0700

Yo All!

I'm no having troubles getting to git address@hidden

I tried Eric's workaroundi for ssh config:

Host savannah.gnu.org
    IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa

Host *.sv.gnu.org
    IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa

No joy.

I also reset my ssh keys on savannah, still no joy:

debug1: Host 'git.sv.gnu.org' is known and matches the RSA host key.
debug1: Found key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:2
debug1: rekey after 67108864 blocks
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: rekey after 67108864 blocks
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Offering RSA public key: /root/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Offering ECDSA public key: /root/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Offering ED25519 public key: address@hidden
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
Permission denied (publickey).

Their web age says I am allowed in...

RGDS
GARY