gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Question About -Wstrict-prototypes Fix

From: Fred Wright
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Question About -Wstrict-prototypes Fix
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 22:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

Commit 20d3c077 fixed an issue with SCons's CheckFunc when
-Wstrict-prototypes is enabled.  Was it really necessary to write a
complete replacement for CheckFunc, or could one simply arrange for that
warning not to be enabled in the environment used by Configure?

I can't reproduce the problem here, so even if I implement what I think is
a simpler fix, I have no way to test it.

Fred Wright