gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Fw: [gpsd-commit-watch] [SCM] GPSD branch, master, update

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Fw: [gpsd-commit-watch] [SCM] GPSD branch, master, updated. release-3.16-528-gbdcabc3
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 02:41:32 -0800

address@hidden said:
> I'll be looking at gpsd on Fedore 25 next week.  If there is no way to
> install SCons as a standard package then SCons must go.

dnf install scons

 scons          noarch          2.5.1-1.fc25             updates          983

Something needs
  /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
(I forget why.  I think Google found the answer when I looked.)

That comes from
  redhat-rpm-config

Builds and runs check for me.
I haven't tried running anything.