gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Bernd's CheckFunc Fix

From: Bernd Zeimetz
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Bernd's CheckFunc Fix
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 22:59:19 +0100

On 01/30/2017 02:54 AM, Fred Wright wrote:
> I might look into that at some point.  A more generally useful setup would
> be to have a testing branch in the main repo.  That would provide a place
> to push questionable changes, without screwing up master.  It might also
> be declared fair game for force pushing.

The travis on my mirror should be configured to build all branches with
a .travis.yml file - so if you create a branch, it should be built.

>> I've removed the C++98 stuff from .travis.build, if you check travivis
>> in a few minutes, you'll see the result.
>
> Yeah, that worked.  I considered trying that myself, but wanted to wait
> for your comment.
>
> Getting back to the original subject of this thread, I rereverted the
> CheckFunc patch, and Travis is still happy.

I'd still like to know what fixed the issue - but I'm not motivated to
setup a system with a Debian testing state from a year ago... - at least
it builds fine in unstable again.