gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Windows version of libgps

From: Robert Norris
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Windows version of libgps
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:49:31 +0000

The update works for me.

I've added a syslog() fallback into os_compat.c so changes to other programs
are minimal.
Patches to follow shortly.

Now had time to run gpxlogger on Windows and seems to work OK.

So while playing with gpxlogger, I found a few issues - hence the first set of
patches.

--
Be Seeing You - Rob.
If at first you don't succeed,