gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] gpsctl -e adds error message to control stream

From: Fred Wright
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] gpsctl -e adds error message to control stream
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, John Klug wrote:

> This patch is for 3.16
> Prevent message:
>   (null)  identified as a unknown, at 0 baud.
> which occurs in the control stream when the output
> is stdout (-c option).

I merged this with some cleanups (02d31b09).

Both of your patches required quite a bit of manual effort to apply (or
not apply, in the case of the other one).  I think this was partly due to
the emails' not being formatted in the way that "git am" expects, and
partly due to gratuitous whitespace changes.

Fred Wright