gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Help with DragonBoard 410c driver integration into GPSD

From: Anna Hanna Sedlak Grinbaum
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Help with DragonBoard 410c driver integration into GPSD
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 15:09:44 +0300

Hello,

We are trying to bringup the GPS functionality on Snapdragon 410 processor (DragonBoard 410c development board), which has the GPS supported in HW. With the current upstream drivers we are able to send the GPS data to the Linux user space where it is repacked to be composed into NMEA strings. We are looking for the best upstreamable architecture so that GPSD will be able to work well on the DragonBoard.

Are there any advises on the architecture to support this? Any similar examples would be more than welcome too.

Some information on the DragonBoard: https://www.96boards.org/product/dragonboard410c/

Thank you,

Hanna