gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘reset "Support UBX NAV-PVT" commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff68

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘reset "Support UBX NAV-PVT" commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff681ecacc6d2bb79fdddc9c
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:59:02 -0700

address@hidden said:
> I'm back after a rough August volunteering on ther projects.  I updated my
> RasPi servers and the PPS started going flakey on my uBlox.  Flipping from
> 0.0 offset to -1.0 offset, and back, every few minutes.

I have a setup where the PPS is off by a second.  I've mentioned it before,
but nobody seemed interested in fixing it.  The problem was NMEA stuff
overflowing the second boundary, or something like that.

> Reverting this fixed the problem:

In case that fixed my problem, I updated.  No change.

The device in question is a Sparkfun Venus breakout board connected vi a
Sparkfun FT232RL breakout board.  I was curious to see how well the faster
USB speed helped the PPS.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.