gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] [RFC] python client patch - reconnect to gpsd

From: teyrana
Subject: [gpsd-dev] [RFC] python client patch - reconnect to gpsd
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 11:20:19 -0500

Hey all -

If you all have time, I'd love to get people's comments on this :D

This patch enables the python client-side libraries to reconnect to gpsd:
1 .This behavior is off by default, and is enabled by passing 'reconnect=True' into the gps( ... ) constructor.
2. I've made an effort to keep the python function API backwards compatible.  Please let me know if anything is missing.

Cheers,
-Dan

Daniel Williams
858-220-8134 (Mobile)