gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSD for AOSP

From: ABOU ZID Ahmed
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSD for AOSP
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:00:54 +0200

Hello all,

Here is the Android Architecture :

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "android HAL"

What I would like to do, is to use GPSD to read GPS localisation and make a custom HAL that will connect to GPSD in Socket. And then, this HAL will forward information to Applications.

For that, first of all, I just need to compile GPSD for Android and then customise my HAL to get GPS data from GPSD.

That’s why I was asking for a GPSD in AOSP, that would be very great for my use case.

Thanks for help

Ahmed

Sent from Mail for Windows 10