gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] extension for navdata

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] extension for navdata
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:27:27 -0700

Yo Oleg!

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 07:17:59 +0100
Oleg Roitburd <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I want what you want added.  As a complete stream, in context.
>
> In attachment. Stream without AIS and empty NMEA. is it enough?

What NMEA did you remove?  That is data too.  I'd like as raw
as possible, minus the AIS.  Otherwise looks good.

To add it to our samples, I need to add a header.  Something like this:

# Name: Magellan Professional (formerly Thales/Ashtech) AC12
# Chipset: AC12
# Submitter: Chris Kuethe <address@hidden>