gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Fw: [gpsd-commit-watch] [SCM] GPSD branch, master, update

From: Fred Wright
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Fw: [gpsd-commit-watch] [SCM] GPSD branch, master, updated. dev-3.19a-382-gc56ae22
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 21:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019, Gary E. Miller wrote:

One comment, this is wrong:

   It would be nice to add a test case for this, but there doesn't seem
   to be any portable way to get NaN as a constant in C.

gpsd uses NAN all over the place:

Yeah, I found that in the meantime. I didn't find it initially due to the nonstandard capitalization. I already added the test, but haven't pushed it yet.

Fred Wright