gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] RFC: GPSd on Android as a system service

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] RFC: GPSd on Android as a system service
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 17:23:34 -0700

Yo Adam!

On Mon, 06 May 2019 20:15:56 -0400
Adam Serbinski <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gary, listen... I respect and thank you for all of what you've done
> to make gpsd amazing, but you can't be right all of the time. In this
> instance, I know that you are breaking gpsd and your justifications
> are really insufficient and I'm obviously not getting the point
> across. Could you please get this change reviewed by someone else,
> like maybe Eric?

We will have to agree to disgree.  Feel free to convince Eric and
others.  So far, no support for your view point.  It is open source,
feel free to create your own private patches.  Better yet, I hope
you spend half the time you've already spent on this to get u-bloc
to document this UNKNOWN behavior.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588