gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Upcoming migration to GitLab

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Upcoming migration to GitLab
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 12:01:59 -0700

Screenshot_2019-05-27_11-54-44.png

It's easy to check the project visibility status - just pop open an incognito window.

I think the project is set to public, so its viewable, but the source repo is not. But I don't have access to the project setting so I can't check that myself. https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/settings/

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:51 AM Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden>:
> Eric,
>
> I can confirm I have visibility now.  The left menu (on the Web UI) now gas
> a Repository tab.
>
> I asked a colleague, and he says you probably should check the Settings for
> your project, it should be set to Public.  This will allow anonymous read
> access.

That's why I'm puzzled.  Visibility is *already* set to Public; now
that you're enrolled you can check this for yourself by going to Settings
-> Visibility, project features, permissions.

Yet it's behaving as though it's set to Private or Internal visibility.