gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] 48-hour migration heads-up

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] 48-hour migration heads-up
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 11:39:20 -0400 (EDT)

In 48 hours I will turn off the mirror bit on the GPSD repository at
GitLab and it will become the official public repository.  I'll mail
e heads-up when that happens.

I still don't understand why the mirror is now behaving like a private
repository, but all our core devs can now see it so I won't worry too
hard unless the weirdness continues after I turn off mirroring.

When that's done, I'll get to work on the CI stuff to auto-update the
website on push.  Migration of issues will happen eventually but is
not urgent.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state".
        -- Claire Wolfe, "101 Things To Do Until The Revolution"