gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:42:33 -0700

Yo Eric!

On Thu, 30 May 2019 19:54:38 -0400 (EDT)
"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> wrote:

> The repository is now at address@hidden:gpsd/gpsd.git and if you jad
> direct access you should adjust your origin or re-clone from there.

Thanks!  Quick work!

I just did a re-clone, a commit and a push.  Seemed to work fine.

Nice to be off Savannah.  It was great in its time.

I wonder how long until we are happy to be off GitLab?

> The project web pages now reside at https://gpsd.gitlab.io/gpsd/
> and will be regenerated automatically whenever changes to their
> sources are pushed.

Too bad gpsd.com is "Green Parrot Software Development, Inc."

And gpsd.org is "Greater Peoria Sanitary District".

> The only essential part of the project that still lives on Savannah
> is the mailing lists, including this one.

No rush on that.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588