gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 21:02:39 -0700

Yo Chris!

On Thu, 30 May 2019 20:56:05 -0700
Chris Kuethe <address@hidden> wrote:

> https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/13815

That says this is possible:

    "Subscribe to the group or the project. This will give you
    notifications on MRs, issues, and comments, depending on your
    setting. The custom notification level is equivalent to the
    participating level, with the addition of any extra events chosen on
    that screen."

More info here: https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/workflow/notifications.html

Seems like a global thing, per user.  I can live with that, if I can
figure it out...

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588