gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed

From: A.S.
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 13:02:25 -0400

Gary; there's two parts to the notifications. There is the project part, and the user part. You can enable all the notifications on a project that you like, but if you don't enable notifications for your user, then they will never be delivered.

Go into USER SETTINGS --> NOTIFICATIONS, and near the top of the page, you will see a drop down menu labeled as "Global Notification Settings". If you change that to WATCH, it should send you everything based on what the projects you are associated with are set for.

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 12:24 PM Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo Sanjeev!

On Fri, 31 May 2019 17:21:09 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gary, another way, if you use an RSS reader, is to subscribe to the
> project.  Click on Project -> Activity, and then the RSS logo in the
> top left.

Problem is I read my RSS feeds once a day.  I'm looking for something
pushed at me in near real time.  Like Savannah did.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588