gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed

From: A.S.
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Repo and web pages have been re-homed
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 13:41:36 -0400

That's really weird. It works for me.
Might be time for a message to support:
https://support.gitlab.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They're pretty fast at responding. They accidentally blocked my account this morning, and had it all fixed up within 15 minutes of sending the support ticket.

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 1:13 PM Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo A.S.!

On Fri, 31 May 2019 13:02:25 -0400
"A.S." <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gary; there's two parts to the notifications. There is the project
> part, and the user part. You can enable all the notifications on a
> project that you like, but if you don't enable notifications for your
> user, then they will never be delivered.

Way more than two parts...

> Go into USER SETTINGS --> NOTIFICATIONS, and near the top of the
> page, you will see a drop down menu labeled as "Global Notification
> Settings". If you change that to WATCH, it should send you everything
> based on what the projects you are associated with are set for.

Been there, done that, no joy.

On that page:
        My email is corrrect.
        Global Notifications: Watch