gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘CentOS fixed?

From: Fred Wright
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘CentOS fixed?
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Gary E. Miller wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

Ubuntu is still getting the "ignoring return value" warnings.  What's
weird is that those weren't happening until recently.  Did you change
any compiler options?

Nope.  I don't think they have changed in a while.

Maybe CFLAGS or something...

Certainly no external changes.  I'm puzzled.

If strerror_r() barfs while reporting an error then reporting another
error is sorta fruitless...

Yeah, if we could only convince the compiler of that...

"I'm sorry, the error message you requested is not in service at this time. Please check errno() and try again."

Seems to you we are almost finished with this?

Looks like it. If I have time, I'll also do a run on macOS 10.14. But since I have to shut down all the VMs and reboot into 10.14 for that, I don't want it "in the loop".

BTW, the regression tests all pass as well.

Fred Wright