gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Warnings from 32 bit FreeBSD

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Warnings from 32 bit FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 16:05:32 -0400

I just built git head on NetBSD 8 amd64 and it seems to build fine,
without any apparent warnings.

However, I am out of practice from building since the switch to scons
and it was not finding python, and pkgsrc works around the use of
"#!/usr/bin/env python" (which is a bug because it finds some random
python at runtime, not the specific python the package was built with).

I ran "scons dist", hoping that  it would do what "make dist" did in
autoconf, and got:

  cons: done reading SConscript files.
  scons: Building targets ...
  scons: *** [dist] AttributeError : 'bytes' object has no attribute 'get_ninfo'

If there is an alpha tarball posted, or if there's an easy way to "make
dist", I can take that and try it with the pkgsrc machinery.