gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] *Newbe* What repository should I us as a master, when try

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] *Newbe* What repository should I us as a master, when trying to push my suggested changes?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 23:28:43 +0800

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 10:06 PM Martin Hvidberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear address@hidden

I have a few suggestions to ais.py, that I think would be improvements.

Question: What repository should I us as a master, when trying to push
my suggested changes?

- gitlab.com/gpsd/gpsd  that looks right ... So is that the right one?

Yes, please.  Ideally, you would fork on Gitlab, make changes in on your branch, and submit a Pull Request
--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane