gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Configuring GitLab CI (was Upcoming migration to GitLab)

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Configuring GitLab CI (was Upcoming migration to GitLab)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:44:41 -0700

address@hidden said:
> I get those, a lot, on systems where do not run dbus.  The test should still
> pass.  Maybe change that to a warning?

Why is a test trying to connect to dbus?

There should be a run-time no-dbus switch so the tests can run clean.  Or two
lines of code in the test to check the UID?

There is a configure time switch.  If the rest of the dbus test doesn't do
anything interesting, you can rebuild with "dbus_export=no".

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.