gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Adding additional parameters to gps_data_t structure

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Adding additional parameters to gps_data_t structure
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 17:35:16 +0800

Sharmila, can you please switch to a current version of gpsd?  3.16 is over three years old, and the data structure you are trying to modify may no longer exist in a recognisable form.

If you use git, you can
  git clone https://gitlab.com/gpsd/gpsd.git

If you prefer to work with a tarball, please download:
  http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gpsd/gpsd-3.19.tar.gz

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane