gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSd on FreeBSD

From: Dustin Marquess
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSd on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 00:12:04 -0500

I think he means "options PPS_SYNC", which is required in order to use
the in-kernel PPS disciplining.  Eg, it's like the "flag3" flag in
ntpd.  It's not required for PPS itself, only if you want the kernel
to discipline it itself.  I'm not sure why FreeBSD doesn't ship with
it enabled by default.

-Dustin