gpsd-dev

Re: b32ff1a86 Breaks OSX and FreeBSD

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: b32ff1a86 Breaks OSX and FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 11:49:22 -0800

Yo Fred!

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:05:24 -0800 (PST)
Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

> > What was the command being run?
>
> It was "git clean -dxfq && scons", but the exact command doesn't
> matter since the failure is in the configure phase.

Which does not narrow it down...  I'll look at it.

> It might be better not to make a change that significant this close
> to a release.  I don't think it's critical to get a build-time
> warning for a problem that's more than 18 years away. :-)

The point is not the warning, it is about not failing tests on 32-bit
systems.  Not a new bug, Hal has been complaining about it for months
now.  I'm trying to get this release clean of all warnings.

The warnings just shows the new tests are working (or not).

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588