gpsd-dev

Re: b32ff1a86 Breaks OSX and FreeBSD

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: b32ff1a86 Breaks OSX and FreeBSD
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 18:48:06 -0500

I just did a run with WRITE_PAD=0 on NetBSD/8 amd64, running bare metal
on a fairly modern machine (5 years old, 4 cores, 24G of ram) that seems
pretty fast.

So I concur that there must be a bug lurking someplace.  This smells
like the writes to the pty master side not waiting or not returning
partial writes correctly (or having those partial writes accounted for).

I'm trying with other values than the default 0.004.