gpsd-dev

Re: b32ff1a86 Breaks OSX and FreeBSD

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: b32ff1a86 Breaks OSX and FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 11:03:16 -0800

>>sed: stdout: No space left on device
> Can you try again with more free space in /tmp?

Probably, but what will that tell us?

I wasn't clear on my previous discussion.

Normally, testing a single log file only takes a few seconds.  If it takes
long enough to be annoying, I wait a few more seconds, then ^C it.  In that
case, I was distracted so it had enough time to fill up /tmp/.  So we learned
that while it is stuck in a loop, that loop includes writing stuff out.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.