gpsd-dev

Re: all I want for Xmas

From: rutled31
Subject: Re: all I want for Xmas
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 16:50:20 -0800

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for answering me as I see you put a huge amount of effort on this very useful daemon and it is well appreciated by all it's users. Heh, anyhoh I am reposting because I have tried that link , more than one time ,take my word for it. It does not work ,does not respond, no response, and now 80 to 100 messages a day are going to my email address. AND they won't respond to my requests at all !! I am frustrated that is for sure. IF anyone doesn't believe me I can send theĀ  email source code from the dates of WHEN i have gone there to request to be unsubscribed.

Anyhow, thanks for listening