gpsd-dev

Re: Re: ✘ Release blockers?

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: Re: ✘ Release blockers?
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 16:13:49 -0800

address@hidden said:
>> That's the loop writing stuff that I encountered a few days ago.
> If this is reproducible, it would be good to determine:
> A) Is this a daemon bug or just a test bug?
> B) Is it a new bug since 3.19?

It depends on what "this" or "it" binds to.

There is nothing new about NetBSD and FreeBSD needing WRITE_PAD.  I don't know
where the bug is.

This is the first time that I've noticed the loop writing to disk.  But that
doesn't say that the older versions did or didn't do the same thing.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.