gpsd-dev

Re: gpsrinex epoch timestamps look wrong

From: Poul-Henning Kamp
Subject: Re: gpsrinex epoch timestamps look wrong
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 05:59:53 +0000

--------
In message <address@hidden>, Poul-Henning Kamp writes:

(Again, apologies for replying to the wrong message in the thread.)

Gary wrote:

> Maybe a config setting is involved.  Can you provide the results of a config
> dump:
>       ubxtool -p CONFIG -v 2

See:

         http://phk.freebsd.dk/misc/ubx_config.txt

When I last tried, I am pretty sure I managed to put the UBX through
a factory reset, without it doing any difference.

Do we know if anybody else have been able to get a RINEX from a
ZED-F9P through NRCAN recently ?

address@hidden         | TCP/IP since RFC 956