gpsd-dev

Re: RINEX files not accepted by NRCan

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: RINEX files not accepted by NRCan
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:16:01 -0400

Gary, as mentioned in my prior, I had the same results with the file
from a series 8 NEO-M8P receiver.

I have since reconfigured the receiver using the -P 20.30 flag in
ubxtool, and have started a 4 hour gpsrinex run to see if perhaps the
earlier configuration without the -P flag left the receiver in an
inappropriate state.

I'll let you know the outcome, and in the meantime I'll still work on
feeding raw log files from both the 8 and 9 series into various RINEX
generators to see what is differernt about the gpsrinex version.

Thanks,
John
----