gpsd-dev

Re: BUG: ubxtool enable/disable RAWX fails

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: BUG: ubxtool enable/disable RAWX fails
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:50:43 -0400

Here's the MON-VER output from the M8P I have:

jra@lintty:~$ ubxtool -p MON-VER
ubxtool: poll MON-VER

sent:
UBX-MON-VER:
  Poll request

UBX-MON-VER:
  swVersion EXT CORE 3.01 (db0c89)
  hwVersion 00080000
  extension ROM BASE 3.01 (107888)
  extension FWVER=HPG 1.40REF
  extension PROTVER=20.30
  extension MOD=NEO-M8P-2
  extension FIS=0xEF4015 (100111)
  extension GPS;GLO;BDS
  extension QZSS

Galileo was turned off because I was, again, following the instructions
for gpsrinex; since I was using an 8-series receiver I assumed they
would be accurate.  I'm trying to do things by the book to avoid
introducing errors of my own.

John
----