gpsd-dev

RINEX fix -- confirmation

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: RINEX fix -- confirmation
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 11:19:19 -0400

I recorded 8 hours of data overnight from an F9P using the new gpsrinex
version and submitted to both NRCan and OPUS.  Both were successfully
processed, so I think we have this bug licked.

What's strange, though, is that this data set has a very high percentage
of rejected epochs from both services, as if the satellite coverage was
poor, which usually isn't a problem at this location.  I don't think
that's related to gpsrinex, but I will so some further testing to make sure.

John