gpsd-dev

Re: gpsrinex and Trimble

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: gpsrinex and Trimble
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 19:29:20 -0400

The high-gain thing is interesting and I've wondered whether I could
have overload/IMD problems.  From what I've seen, I don't think so.

And regarding interaction, the second antenna is not powered on right
now, so I doubt that's it.

My results aren't uniformly horrible -- NRCan did my 24 hours of NetRS
data (taken simultaneously with the F9P data that is the subject of
these messages) with 0.07% rejected epochs and sigma(95%) of
0.006/0.011/0.020m for LLH (using the Rapid data set).

73,
John
----