gpsd-dev

Re: gpsrinex and Trimble

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: gpsrinex and Trimble
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 11:48:02 -0700

Yo John!

On Wed, 6 May 2020 11:40:43 -0400
John Ackermann N8UR <address@hidden> wrote:

> Tried that and NRCan was still happy, but OPUS wasn't:
>
> FILE: n8ur_f9p_gpsrinex_new.obs OP1588779287056

Could I see that file?

>  1008   NOTE: You provided a zero or negative antenna height.
>  1008   If ARP HGT = 0.0, OPUS solves for the position of your
> selected antenna's reference point (ARP).
>  1008   If ARP HGT < 0.0, OPUS solves for a location inside or above
> the antenna

The new --ant-h option can solve that one.

>  1020   1. Collection interval of the data file was not one of the
> allowed rates.
>  1020      The intervals that are accepted are 1,2,3,5,10,15,30
> seconds.

You did not give your gpsrine command line, I assume -i 30, which
is the default?

? 1020   2. The time of each epoch is offset from one of the
> above intervals.  The
>  1020      seconds epoch field must coincide with one of the above
> rates.

That is what the patch should change.  I'd like to see your file to confirm.

> 1020   3. The data file may have been collected in kinematic
> mode. OPUS does not
>  1020      process kinematic data files.

Nope.

>  1020   4. Note: OPUS processes data every 30 seconds, and 2+ hour
> files 1020      collected at the 1 second rate should be changed to
> 30 seconds.

I assume you did longer than 2 hours?

> 1020   5. If your data were collected today or yesterday,
> we may not have 1020      sufficient CORS data - try resubmitting
> your file tomorrow. 1020

As it says, wait and retry.

RGDS
GARY