gpsd-dev

Re: Copyright years in source code

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: Copyright years in source code
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 00:55:08 +0800

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 3:42 AM Gary E. Miller via devel <address@hidden> wrote:

I did this at the suggestion of Mark Atwood.  He is project head for
gpsd, NTPsec and other projects.  He also works at Amazon on software
license issues.  The MAGA have deemed that the current copyright notices
in gpsd are the way they all want it done.

Gary, my proposal was to follow what NTPsec is doing, exactly.

Currently:

NTPsec: Copyright Some-Name <some-email>
GPSd: Copyright (c) Some-Year Some-Name <some-email>

Mark?

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane