gpsd-dev

Gpsd debianizing issue

From: raaj lokanathan
Subject: Gpsd debianizing issue
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 20:44:33 +0800

I am trying to debianize my gpsd-3.20. Previously I saw that there is Debian repo created by the gpsd developers I guess in the salsa.debian.org

My current build system I am using is Ubuntu 16.04. And the python version I am using is 2.7 and scons version 2.4.

But it seems in the Debian/rules/control they require python3 and scons3. I am sure this is not something mandatory right.

How can I change that? Because even I change the dependency version in the control file it seems something else is overwriting it’s back to the version 3.

--
Thanks and regards,

Raaj Lokanathan