gpsd-dev

Re: Does gpsd supports Ublox F9K?

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: Does gpsd supports Ublox F9K?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:43:23 -0700

Yo raaj!

On Tue, 26 May 2020 14:12:56 +0800
raaj lokanathan <address@hidden> wrote:

> What do you mean by the unique features?

I'm not sure, the F9K documentation is under NDA.

If the F9K was just like an F9P then the doc would be the same.

The marketing material say s somthing about an onboard IMU, but
no details.

> Which means the gpsd will not be supporting F9K at all?

I'm not sure, the F9K documentation is under NDA.

I assume some of it looks like an F9P, so already supported, but that is
just a WAG.

Nothing can be known until there is documentation.  That could happen
tomorrow, or never.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588