gpsd-dev

✘gpsd release today

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: ✘gpsd release today
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:59:20 -0700

Yo All!

We have run out of show stopper bugs for a release, and several
folks seem primed to send me larger patches for after release.

So it is time for a release.  I'll cut one today, then we can re-open
git for controversial changes again.

Let's wait a few more weeks for global changes in case we need a minor
release.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588