gpsd-dev

Re: ✘contrib/gpssubframe

From: Andreas B
Subject: Re: ✘contrib/gpssubframe
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:00:26 +0200

Hi Gary,

After getting some data, it ends in a crash (see below). If you need
any more info that might help to debug, shout out.

Best,
Andreas

$ ./gpssubframe --progress [ip]
Received 8 Ephemeris1, IODC 9
Received 21 Ephemeris1, IODC 38
Received 1 Ephemeris1, IODC 68
Received 10 Ephemeris1, IODC 115
Received 32 Ephemeris1, IODC 21
Received 27 Ephemeris1, IODC 102
Received 22 Ephemeris1, IODC 56
Received 28 Ephemeris1, IODC 54
Received 23 Ephemeris1, IODC 897
Received 20 Ephemeris1, IODC 2
Received 24 Ephemeris1, IODC 35
Received 3 Ephemeris1, IODC 93
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gpssubframe", line 502, in <module>
    all_sv = (ephemeris1.keys() + ephemeris2.keys() + ephemeris3.keys() +
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'dict_keys' and 'dict_keys'