gpsd-dev

Re: ✘contrib/gpssubframe

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ✘contrib/gpssubframe
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 10:30:08 -0700

Yo Andreas!

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:00:26 +0200
Andreas B <panden@gmail.com> wrote:

> After getting some data, it ends in a crash (see below). If you need
> any more info that might help to debug, shout out.

Huh, works for me.  What version python?  I have been testing on Python
2.7.18

> $ ./gpssubframe --progress [ip]

Also try this:

./gpssubframe --progress --satpos -x 120 [ip]

> Received 3 Ephemeris1, IODC 93
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./gpssubframe", line 502, in <module>
>     all_sv = (ephemeris1.keys() + ephemeris2.keys() +
> ephemeris3.keys() + TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +:
> 'dict_keys' and 'dict_keys'

Hmm, sounds familiar.  I can duplicate the failure on 3.8.5.  Yet another
case were python 3 adds problems...

Fix pushed to git head.  Thanks for the report!

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588