gpsd-dev

Re: how to forward RTCM data to gpsd?

From: Martin Laabs
Subject: Re: how to forward RTCM data to gpsd?
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 10:26:07 +0100

Hi Kristoff,

On 09.12.20 02:05, Kristoff wrote:

> [...]
So, as I now have that, I guess it would be fun to actually use this RTCM data for something useful, e.g. feed it into gpsd so it gets forward to my ublox GNSS-receiver.
My plan is to write a small TCP-server in python and let dgps connect to it.

If you have some success please let me know. I currently write a program to put a ublox receiver into RTCM mode and forward the RTCM messages to a remote gpsd so I will encounter more or less the same issue in a few days.

Best regards,
 Martin

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Laabs