gpsd-dev

Re: What happened to scons testclean?

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: What happened to scons testclean?
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 19:26:04 -0800

gem@rellim.com said:
> Did you ever find any problems by running it twice?  If so then worth
> restoring.

Yes, but I don't remember the details.  It was years ago when the timing
delays for BSDs weren't well tuned.  It worked well enough that I put the
details into a script.

> It was only 2 lines of (broken) code.  If you have a real use case then I can
> restore it.

If you put it back in, I'll debug my scripts.  I doubt if it will find
anything today.  But who knows what will happen tomorrow.

I dust this stuff off when you are getting ready for a release.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.