gpsd-dev

Re: ✘Time for 3.22?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: ✘Time for 3.22?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 09:01:25 -0500

"Gary E. Miller" <gem@rellim.com> writes:

> Yo Greg!
>
> Whoops.  A last minute addition that could not possibley fail...
>
> Fix pushed.  Thanks!

Testing 5a166e6a2dd959869f516e26d76e7ab00f0afd9b

I am able to build, pass tests, make a tarball, and build a pkgsrc
package from that tarball.  Running the installed gpsd with a u-blox 7
over USB results in a sane display on xgps and seeing non-PPS timing
offset in ntpd.

gpssubframe with no args printed out the leap seconds and position, but
that's on a 7 w/o subframe messages.  Still, perfectly ok behavior, and
then I read the man page :-)

I did have a segfault in gpsmon which looks to be about curses, but I
have no reason to think that's new, and the whole curses scene is messy
-- so I am *not* asking you to hold off because of that.

So that looks ok to release from me.  Great job on the scons build-dir
rototill as I appear to have zero issues from it - not what I expected!